The Instrumentality of Loneliness


The place is damp, perhaps an urgent message from him. In a personal purgatory that heaven perceives, I could breath your last word through her ears - all while choking your unrestrained life. Might not even be true. Until the world closes its eyelids. Forsaken by men, meaning much for the ever-loving nature of mine. I can't tell if you are lying through your teeth. In the beginning, there was no hope, only a burst of nothingness.

The angel falls onto my breast, holding me closely. The warmness of his could mean a lot to someone, or I just deluding myself to believe you. Let me see the hole that closes your soul, one thing that happiness can never took from me. Feel my heart with your song, for you are all I ever worship and adore. It's a pure bliss. A simple satisfaction. The only thing you will never ever give to me.

Who am I to you but a desolate wasteland of means. A living husk to be filled with your joy. Beneath the one that you truly desire, what could be more lonesome? Another day passes with your murky face, even if the Lord knows how hypocrite you are. Yet I do realize that I'm not much different. Get things together in front of the fountain when we hold hands together. Remember the day, remember the smile.

It's been quite long for one to be destined as an arbiter of paradox. The walls between us are already collapsing. Yet what are you doing out there? Will you look at me? Will you reach my hand? Already I feel lonesome once more. The thin line between being loved and being burdened. A painful rise of my voice. I feel like it was the best thing I could do. To cope with sadness by feeling bad. I'll never be able to love you again. It's already ending.

Can we ever turn back time? Should we always try to advance the ticking clock? What is waiting for us in the end of this tunnel. An abyss of truth is too burdening, I could never have that. So I'm falling down into nothing. I just want nothing out of this. I already realized the answer to your last question, the only thing that ever matters. I wish I could turn back time now. I just can't live like this. Forget me with all your might, that would be my case.

Let me go down to the infinite sorrow. Let me spiral my hatred into the void. Let me express my gratitude to your world. For I was nothing but a pain to your stake. A nightmarish vision of the afterlife, if it was ever true. God forbids the angel to take me back now. It's just between you and I. Will you open your heart to me? Should I really launch this spear at your soul? Believe me, I can never handle such an enigma.

Love is one thing, but are you sure that there is nothing else? If it starts with a huge explosion, how could it not ends with our meeting? Share your soul with me, I beg you. Nothing could make me happier. Who are you? Am I mean anything to you? Guide me with your wing to travel this sky. Close your arms around me. Make me feel safe. Be a hero for me. Is it too much to ask?

The devil came to me now, asking for my last wishes. To him I respond, "What is last?" and so he understood. The last moment is already nearing us. A determination to rush the schedule. Another minute wasted as I pass her. More like an eternity. Am I still human? Am I still what you need? Don't leave me alone, I beg you. Give me the light that I wish from you, the one you will never give to me. Am I asking too much from you?

Fly me to the moon. To the never-ending sorrow. To what once became our happiness. To dance and make love in this infinite banality. To create our own being once more. To love and be loved. To hate and be hated. To live our life as it should be. To find a way to love myself again.

Congratulations.

Comments

Popular Posts