Letter from Nowhere

Hello,

It's been a week since my last letter to you. I'm writing this letter from a small and cramped motel room that we currently use as a work place. It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing. Tim has been complaining about the toilet or the lack thereof. The nearest public toilet is two miles from this building. Must be a bad luck that this motel's toilet broke down on the day we came to stay. Still, we were lucky to found a place to rest in this middle of nowhere.

In any case, our work here is starting to get interesting. There are a lot of things to find and appreciate in this place. I don't know if you ever see a three-eyed fish or a six-legged horse, but that's just the start of it. There is this tree that literally grows chunks of metal from its branches or this flower that releases fire sparks. The environment of this place is so crazy. Harold has speculated that the waste from nearby factories has allowed the species to mutates beyond it's traditional form.

Anyway, I know that those kind of things don't interest you, so I'll just let you know that I missed you more than you could imagine. Please do not worry about me, I'll go home very soon and brought you enough money to get you out from that slum.

See you soon,

Gerard.

Comments

Popular Posts