The Enigma of Archaic Junction

Beyond look and appreciation is a fate that cannot be procured even in the tiniest glance of opportunity. Never in my life have I been apprehended by unbelievable amount of stress that, if possible, might melt the whole day as an afterthought. Truly a blessing for such creature as I to be blessed with this once in a lifetime chance, albeit prematurely. No wonder people says that if it's not the first then it might as well be the last. God I feel like my head can burst in any second now.

What makes you special beneath the loneliness you so carelessly expose is not that I have fell for you yet it should be true after some moments. The bond that carved between you and I must have been tied to some kind of joke this so-called universe tries to cackle. I can relate to you, you see, whatever you're saying don't matter much in the presence of this being who arrogantly call themselves the beginning. You must understand that it is not out of necessity yet it's so true that one cannot call themselves a man without willingly taking such amount of sacrifice. Fate is indeed cruel, after all.

Now the light can no longer shine in this deep hole I so passionately dig for myself. It is perhaps a time that won't deny their accusation of some sin I might have made long ago. If it does make sense to you, then why did you even try to make everything right for the last time? I'm not the one who must take all of the blame for it is fate itself that wants a piece of truth that it thinks I possess. Worry not my dear, for it will never happen to you unless you decide to prattle me on the simplest matter.

Can't life be easier? I sometimes pondering the question that will end up as an afterthought during my morning coffee. Wrapped tightly in this cigarette of mine is nothing less than the word I've been suppressing for months upon my arrival in this God-forsaken land. Some thinks of it as a joke but they did it much justice than I do, I suppose. In the end of the day, it is still my battle against the unknown that for whatever reason always tries to suffocate me in the cruelest way possible.

I can no longer see the difference between truth and fiction. Reality itself bends under its knee if I willing to do so. Watch me carefully as I slice the boundary between life and death if it's the last thing to do. Don't be such a drag, it's not that big of a deal. After all, we are bound to live the same kind of fate that traverse even the very fabric of life itself. Forget everything you know and unleash your true emotion. The end is nigh and we don't have that degree of freedom anymore, not as long as your ego still stands in the way.

I wish happiness can come for the both of us. It's a cliche, but we all know that happily ever after is what we always sought in the end. Let me carve it deep within your heart in this final moment of ours. That words that should never be spoken of.

Whatever, I just no longer care.

Comments

Popular Posts