A Conversation with the Abyss


Even when it rises, it falls, the money never speaks any louder than a nutsack tied to a screaming pile of bolts on top of a hanging inverted wall. The weather could be nicer too if you didn't just go and fuck around wherever you stuck the rod. Apparently, it was the best view that we could get up here.

My dilly-dally whatever could be nothing more than a pretentious son of a bitch, waiting for his turn to get cucked in the middle of eternity. Sucking a life to its pure blessing could be a hobby I would enjoy, yet it is wasting so much time that it probably never really matters. A new opportunity could arise from time to time but for the sake of my sanity, I'd rather pass.

Clearing my head from the useless crap that ensnare me like a maggot is no more pretentious, it's shallow, it's meaningless, it's... banal. While underneath my knee you sure have a lot of fun manning the most beautiful scenery ever bestowed to the likes of us. Some shitty ballsy moves you made, it's fucking bullshit - it's horrible abomination! Stop pretend like you care you mother of fuck!

Isn't it cruel, the way we found each other in between of this nauseating ride and sweaty blades dangling from the upper limit? Or perhaps, did you find it funny to see me cursed at nothing but your stone rigid face who could care less about the different between up and down? Maybe it is for the best of us that you did not continue your step into this impending doom. Maybe I could find a better place, a better time, a better quantum moment to take a breath and relief myself from this banality?

Do not ever for the love of fuck you say those three cursed words for you could never truly comprehend the weight nor the meaning behind those actions. Even if in the nick of time you managed to pull your hair from down below, there could be nothing more meaningless than floating on top of an about-to-be-crushed foundation.

You are just sick, aren't you?


Comments

Popular Posts