Fraudulent Life


What is the difference between being famous and being nobody? Both of them are trapped in the logic of this world and suffering without having the ability to understand what happened to them. Nothing is really matter. People are so fake, and celebs have to face it in a higher quantity than normal people. Well, maybe not, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Fucking fake face, fake smile, give nothing to me but creeps. I suppose I can't have enough of those one of these days. The only thing that left is my ability to emphatize with them. Funny, I guess, that my ability to emphatize is the only saving grace that can make me feel at least living honestly as a living being. I can't call myself truly humane by the way. It's just in my nature.

Our life is filled with drama and tragedy, just to make people give their fake symphaty. Well, fuck that.

Comments

Popular Posts