The Insufficient Space

Sometimes I find it hard to breathe. The air around me is always filled with malicious intent. Vanity, self-righteousness, you name it. All in all, everything is trying to corner me into believing what they think is right. I have no room for different opinion and I wonder if I can speak it out loud. The world became smaller and smaller as time goes. Slowly but surely, my individuality is being demolished by a tank known as society. I can't take it anymore.

The world I'm living in cannot provide me sufficient space to grow. Like a seed trapped in a concrete, I found myself digging the hard wall around me to find a way out. To escape the inevitable future of being impotent. Of being die miserably and noone cares. I can't bear to imagine that kind of future in me, so I try, I try, and I try. To find a way out, to escape, to grow, and bloom beautifully, like a flower in the middle of a paved road.

The world I'm living in is no different than a prison trying to control me over and over again. To be free is what I'm striving for. Such future is definitely worth fighting for.

So I fight

Comments

Popular Posts